Our Locations cover all the major cities and towns in Wales.
Wales is famous for many things, from its rugged coastline, National Parks and not forgetting the Celtic Welsh language. It has some of the best driving routes in the UK, but if you need to move goods across country it can be costly and time consuming, that where local knowldge is vital. For that reason, we source loical couriers and freight companies to ensure our customers get the optimial experience. We have over 45,000 drivers available across England & Wales, so we always deliver.
We cover most Wales Locations with a range of services, from small van courier to freight movements to connect the country. Our hassle free booking platform is available for free, unlimited logins with one account.
- many more
Did you know….? (source)
- There are 4 times the amount of sheep than there are people in Wales.
- Marconi (who invented the radio) did his first radio testing in Wales in 1897 on 11th
- Wales has the most castles in one country than any other in the world.
- K, Q, V and Z are letters not seen in the Welsh language.
- Cardiff City Football team are the only non-English club to win the FA Cup (in 1927).
- Cardiff holds the oldest record shop in the world, opening in 1984. It’s called Spillers.
- From sports stars to popstars, many successful and famous people come from Wales including Tom Jones, Shirley Bassey, Christian Bale, Gareth Bale, Roald Dahl, Catherine Zeta Jones, Ryan Giggs and many more.
- Only 10% of people in Cardiff speak Welsh.
- Roald Dahl was christened in the Norwegian church in Cardiff Bay, he lived in a Tudor house opposite the Llandaff Cathedral School and read his stories to the children there.
- The world’s first 1 million pound cheque was written in the Cardiff Coal Exchange.
- Sophia Gardens was Cardiff’s first park, opened by the Bute family in 1858