The following items will NOT be accepted for carriage unless otherwise agreed to by Rapid Fire Logistics. To obtain such agreement a business case will need to be conducted by Rapid Fire Logistics and the items approved for carriage will be recorded in writing with the Customer.
- Antiques and works of art with a shipment value in excess of Pounds Sterling £10,000
- Banderols / Tax stickers with a shipment value in excess of Pounds Sterling £10,000
- Cigarettes, cigars, tobacco products and electronic cigarettes with a shipment value in excess of Pounds Sterling £10,000 .
- Dangerous / hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“IATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road (“ADR”) or International Maritime Dangerous Goods (“IMDG”) regulations.
- Commemorative coins and medals with an individual value or total shipment value in excess of Pounds Sterling £1,000
- Financial and monetary commodities – examples include but are not limited to activated SIM cards for mobile phones, blank or activated credit or cash dispenser cards, blank cheques, event tickets, lottery tickets, money or postal orders, pre-paid phone cards, tickets (blank stock), traveller’s cheques, vouchers/tokens, unused stamps etc. Applicable to all shipments valued in excess of Pounds Sterling £10,000
- Jewellery and watches and with individual values in excess of EUR 5,000. The shipment must not exceed Pounds Sterling £10,000
- Medicinal cannabis
- Toy guns, firearm parts, tasers and replica ammunition (includes rifle butts, trigger mechanisms, screws / bolts etc which are manufactured for the sole purpose of creating a functional firearm)
The following items will NOT be accepted for carriage by Rapid Fire Logistics. This list includes items which are prohibited for carriage by any law, regulation or statute of any federal, state or local government of any country from, to or through which the items may be carried. For international carriage there may be additional prohibited items specified by the country of destination. Rapid Fire Logistics may at its sole discretion refuse to carry other items not listed below.
- All Samsung Galaxy Note7 and Samsung Note7 devices
- Bullion (of any precious metal)
- Cash (legal tender – bank notes, currency notes and coins)
- Complete firearms, ammunition, explosives / explosive devices including inert explosives and test pieces, air guns, replica and imitation firearms
- Counterfeit goods in breach of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Damaged or defective batteries
- Human remains or ashes in any form
- Hunting (animal) trophies, animal parts such as ivory and sharks fin, animal remains or ashes, or animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption, prohibited for movement by the CITES Convention and/or local law
- Illegal goods, such as narcotics
- Live animals (including but not limited to mammals, reptiles, fish, invertebrates, amphibians, birds, insects, larvae and pupae)
- Loose precious and semi-precious stones (cut or un-cut, polished or un-polished)
- Personal protection equipment including, but not limited to, face shields, mouth/nose-guards, protective glasses, protective garments and gloves outside the EU